- How digital technologies have changed our society and created new phenomena, behaviours, expectations and possibilities
- Methods and changes needed to make AI projects deliver business value
- Strategies, processes and what you need for your team to succeed
Digital service development managers who want to gain an understanding of differences between the management of traditional systems and AI applications.
- System Owners, System Managers and Project Managers
- IT and Digitalisation Strategists
- Test Managers, Team Managers, Administrative Managers
- Introducing the basics of AI
- How Machine Learning changes your business
- AI and Robotics business applications
- AI in public space and in society
- The future of AI
- System development and AI
- The members of the team
- Data strategy
- The development process
- Test and verification
95,000 SEK/course session (excl. VAT) for 6–20 participants.
An invoice will be sent together with your course confirmation.
Händelsen har passerat
men du kan fortfarande ta del av material från dagen.
Two days, flexible date
Lunch meal and coffees included
A really good presentation of AI. Many people would benefit from having AI explained by a super-educator like you, Marcus. Thank you!
- Christer Kull, Project manager Navigate Consulting
I'm impressed by Ara's ability to understand the full picture, to analyse and present a solution that works for all parts of the projects. With his knowledge of AI, he creates a larger whole and an understanding of an improved customer experience.
- Frida Wahren, Team manage Columbus